Millennials, a generation of people born between 1981 to 1996, and currently the largest in the history of the United States, are rapidly becoming the largest patient base for aesthetic dermatology practitioners. Moreover, an increasing number of male patients are seeking minimally invasive aesthetic treatment. As more patients are seeking out cosmetic procedures, it becomes imperative that practitioners receive additional training and education to ensure the best outcomes for their patients.
Led by expert dermatologist Dr. Shasa Hu, this live webinar will discuss safe and effective techniques, emerging injectable products and procedures for rejuvenation, and key takeaways to help practitioners increase satisfaction for their millennial patients.
7:00 PM - 7:05 PM
7:05 PM - 7:20 PM
7:20 PM - 7:50 PM
- Review of facial anatomy for aesthetic procedures
- Male and female
- Discuss commonly desired features and characteristics, specific to male or female patients as well as younger patients
7:50 PM - 8:20 PM
- Didactic discussion of HA fillers, neuromodulators, and biostimulatory fillers
- Includes comparison of existing vs newer agents, indications, potential adverse effects, complications, and clinical efficacy and safety data
- Discussion of unique patient characteristics as they pertain to treatment regimens, such as sex, age, ethnicity, skin integrity, etc.
8:20 PM - 8:50 PM
- Considerations of injection techniques for each generation, specifically examining techniques for younger patients of the Millennial and Gen Z age groups
- The importance of technical skills for injectors
- Potential injection complications - how to avoid and how to resolve
8:50 PM - 9:20 PM
- Practice management strategies
- Best practices in recruiting Millennial/Gen Z patients into the clinic and retaining for future treatments
- Use of technology, digital assets, and social media in your practice
9:20 PM - 9:30 PM