In this presentation, Dr. James Sligh, MD, PhD shares why more than 56,000 DecisionDx-Melanoma tests have been
ordered to better inform management plan decisions surrounding Stage I-III melanoma patients.
The Majority of Melanoma-Related Deaths Occur in Stage I-II Patients Thought to be low risk
DecisionDx-Melanoma, a molecular diagnostic test for melanoma, provides actionable information, independent of
traditional staging factors with significant risk stratification for patients with Class 1A (low risk) and Class 2B
(high risk) results.
Did you know?
- DecisionDx-Melanoma impacts clinical management decisions for 1 in 2 patients.
- DecisionDx-Melanoma is a strong, independent predictor of melanoma-specific survival.
- A Class 1A test result has a negative predictive value of 99% for melanoma-specific survival.
- More than 20 peer-reviewed publications show consistent findings in over 5,700 patients across multiple
validation, prospective and clinical impact studies.
- Meta-analysis showing DecisionDx-Melanoma achieves the highest level of evidence as an independent,
significant predictor of recurrence and metastatic risk